Florida Building Contractor Contractor Exam Book Set
Jan 2020 testing !
The Florida Building Contractor Exam is an open book test that requires 14 books for the 3 exams for testing after Jan 1, 2020. This book package includes all of the required books for your exams:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction - 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor & Subcontractor - 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders - 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting
- Florida Statues Chapter 455, 2018
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, (OSHA1926) July 2018
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 9th Ed., 2017
- Building Component Safety Information: 2018
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2017
- Florida Building Code – Existing Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code – Energy Conservation, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2017
We will buy the books back from you for $350 or any part of those books that are still used.
OPTIONAL books that are NOT included in this package
Building contractor means a contractor whose services are limited to construction of commercial buildings and single-dwelling or multiple-dwelling residential buildings, which do not exceed three stories in height, and accessory use structures in connection therewith or a contractor whose services are limited to remodeling, repair, or improvement of any size building if the services do not affect the structural members of the building.
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
Statistics for Building Contractor Exam 2019:
- 58% Passed
- 42% Failed
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Building Contractor Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Building Contractor Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!