Florida Residential Contractor Contractor Exam Book Set
Jan 2020 testing !
The Florida Residential Contractor Examis an open book test that requires 14 books for the 3 exams for testing after Jan 1, 2020. This book package includes all of the required books for your exams:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction - 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor & Subcontractor - 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders - 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting
- Florida Statues Chapter 455, 2019
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, (OSHA1926) July 2018
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 9th Ed., 2017
- Building Component Safety Information: 2018
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2017
- Florida Building Code – Existing Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code – Energy Conservation, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2017
- OPTIONAL books that are NOT included in this package
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 31st Edition, 2017
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 9th or 10th Edition
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures 16th Edition
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 10th edition
- Application and Finishing of Gypsum Panel Products, GA-216, 2018 Edition.
Residential contractor means a contractor whose services are limited to construction, remodeling, repair, or improvement of one-family, two-family, or three-family residences not exceeding two habitable stories above no more than one uninhabitable story and accessory use structures in connection therewith.
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Residential Contractor Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Residential Contractor Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!