NASCLA Accredited Commercial General Building Contractor Exam Book Set
The NASCLA Accredited Commercial General Building Contractor Examination requires 21 books for the exam.
This book package includes all of the required references for your NASCLA Examination:
- Construction Jobsite Management, 4th Edition, 2017
- Construction Project Management, 2014, 4th Edition
- ACI 318-14 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete & Commentary
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses 2018
- NASCLA Contractors' Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 12th Edition
- Erectors' Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Pre Cast Concrete Products, 1999, 2nd Edition
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd Edition
- SDI (Steel Deck Institute) Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 2006, 2nd Edition
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, 2011
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition, 2014
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices, 2011, 9th edition
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition, 2008
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone 8th edition (2015)
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 2014, 9th or 10th edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA)
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2016
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2009
- Roofing Construction and Estimating 1995
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 2005, 3rd Edition
- Green Building Fundamentals 2011, 2nd Edition
- International Building Code, 2015 Edition
Some states do require contractors to pass a separate “Business and Law Exam”. This exam is open book and requires the State specific NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book. This State specific book would be required in addition to the Basic NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book required for the NASCLA Accredited Exam.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our NASCLA Accredited Commercial General Building Contractor Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the NASCLA Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!