Florida Residential Contractor Contractor Exam Book Set
(2020 Exam Ready - Highlighted and Tabbed)
***We will buy the books back from you for $600.00. Email: Sales@theexampros.com.***
Our Florida Residential Contractor Exam Ready Books come affixed with permanent quick reference tabs printed with chapter titles and/or other key sections to help you quickly and easily navigate through the book during your exam. Important areas will be highlighted so you will know what subjects are relevant while saving time preparing for your exam.
You will receive the following 19 books required for your exam pre-tabbed/highlighted and exam ready for you:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction - 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor & Subcontractor - 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders - 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting
- Florida Statues Chapter 455, 2018
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, (OSHA1926) July 2018
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 9th Ed., 2017
- Building Component Safety Information: 2018
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2017
- Florida Building Code – Existing Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code – Energy Conservation, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2017
Residential contractor means a contractor whose services are limited to construction, remodeling, repair, or improvement of one-family, two-family, or three-family residences not exceeding two habitable stories above no more than one uninhabitable story and accessory use structures in connection therewith.
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Residential Contractor Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Residential Contractor Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!
+++ Disclaimer The Exam pros does not warrant or guarantee any of the highlighted and tabbed content to be no your exam. This information has be known to be on previous exams and and is the main content for the exam. The State Exam changes every 21 days and we can not predict the future. Anyone claiming to have any answers to the exams not a true statement +++