Business and Finance Exam - Book Rental
(Exam Ready - Highlighted and Tabbed)
Our Florida Business and Finance Exam Rental Books include all of the required books for your exam pre-highlighted & tabbed and completely exam ready for you. A $200 deposit is required and is included in the $399.99 package price. The deposit will be refunded in full when you return your rental books in acceptable condition within the 6 month rental period.
Exam ready books come affixed with permanent quick reference tabs printed with chapter titles and/or other key sections to help you quickly and easily navigate through the book during your exam. Important areas will be highlighted so you will know what subjects are relevant while saving time preparing for your exam.
You will receive the following 6 books required for your exam pre-tabbed/highlighted:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2017
***All of the above is included in the package price of $399.99. Your $200 deposit will be refunded when you return your books within 6 months from your order date. If you do not return all of the books within 6 months in similar or comparable condition in which you received them, you will not receive the $200 refund.***
The Florida Business & Finance Contractors Exam has 125 questions and a time limit of 6.5 hours minutes. All applicants must score at least 70% in order to pass. The examination is open book.
The Florida Business & Finance Exam covers topics including lien law, labor law, tax law, business law, accounting practices, and more…
- Establishing the Business
- Organizational Structure
- Managing Administrative Duties
- Managing Trade Operations
- Conducting Accounting Functions
- Managing Human Resources
- Complying with Government Regulations
- Estimating and Bidding a Job
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
Statistics for CBT Business & Finance Exam 2018:
- 5811 Test Takers
- 3,108 Passed (53.5%)
- 2,703 Failed (46.5%)
Statistics for January - April 2019:
- 1,936 Test Takers
- 2,502 Passed (54.4%)
- 2,101 Failed (45.6%)