2020 Florida Gas Line Exam Book Options
These books are valid after July 1, 2021.
100% Financing Options with Klarna
buy now pay later.
select Klarna at checkout
The Florida Gas Line Contractor Exam is an open book 85 question test that requires 14 books for the exam. This book package includes all of the required books for your trade exam:
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, July 1, 2020.
- Pipe & Excavation Contracting, 2011.
- Pipefitter's Handbook, 3rd Edition, 1967.
- Utility Accommodation Manual, 2017.
- Damage Prevention Guide (includes FL Statute Ch. 556, Underground Facility Damage Prevention and Safety Act), 2018.
- Florida Highway Patrol Commercial Motor Vehicle Manual, 9th Edition, July 2016.
- Code of Federal Regulations, Pipeline Safety Regulations, CFR Title 49, Part 192, October 1, 2019.
- Specification for Line Pipe, API Specification 5L, 45th Edition, December 2012.
- Document D-2513-16a, Standard Specification for Polyethylene (PE) Gas Pressure Pipe, Tubing, and Fitting, 2016.
- Rules of the Public Service Commission, Chapter 25-12, Safety of Gas Transportation by Pipeline, 2019.
- Metals and How to Weld Them, 2nd Edition, 1990.
- 555-Directional Bore, 2019
- 556-Jack & Bore, 2019
- Florida Building Code – Fuel Gas, 2017.