Florida Business and Finance Exam Book Set
The Florida Business & Finance Exam is required for all first-time contractor license applicants in addition to taking the trade exam. This book package includes all of the required books for your Business Exam:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2019
The Florida Business & Finance Contractors Exam has 125 questions and a time limit of 6.5 hours. All applicants must score at least 70% in order to pass. The examination is open book.
The Florida Business & Finance Exam covers topics including lien law, labor law, tax law, business law, accounting practices, and more…
- Establishing the Business
- Organizational Structure
- Managing Administrative Duties
- Managing Trade Operations
- Conducting Accounting Functions
- Managing Human Resources
- Complying with Government Regulations
- Estimating and Bidding a Job
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
Statistics for CBT Business & Finance Exam 2019:
- 5811 Test Takers
- 3,108 Passed (53.5%)
- 2,703 Failed (46.5%)
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Business and Finance Exam Prep Courses are designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Business and Finance Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!