Florida Business and Finance Exam Book Set
The Florida Electrical Business & Finance Exam is required for all first-time contractor license applicants in addition to taking the trade exam. This book package includes all of the required books for your Business Exam:
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Pre-printed tabs
- Online Home Study course for 1 year
The Florida Electrical Business and Finance Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- How to operate the Pearson Vue computer based testing video - NEW
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques - NEW
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 1,000 practice questions, answers, page numbers, and solutions
- 6 Final Exams (50 questions)
Short & specific videos about each particular topic - NEW
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
The Florida Electrical Business & Finance Contractors Exam has 125 questions and a time limit of 6.5 hours. All applicants must score at least 70% in order to pass. The examination is open book.
The Florida Electrical Business & Finance Exam covers topics including lien law, labor law, tax law, business law, accounting practices, and more…
- Establishing the Business
- Organizational Structure
- Managing Administrative Duties
- Managing Trade Operations
- Conducting Accounting Functions
- Managing Human Resources
- Complying with Government Regulations
- Estimating and Bidding a Job
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
Statistics for CBT Business & Finance Exam 2020 (Jan. 1-Aug. 30):
- 2,579 Test Takers
- 1,370 Passed (53%)
- 1,209Failed (47%)
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Electrical Business and Finance Exam Prep Courses are designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Business and Finance Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!