Florida Gypsum Contractor Exam Book Set
The Florida Gypsum Contractor Exam is an open book test that requires 10 books for the exam. This book package includes all of the required references for your trade exam:
- C754-17 Standard Specification for Installation of Steel Framing Members to Receive Screw-Attached Gypsum Panel Products. 2015
- C840-17 Standard Specification for Application and Finishing of Gypsum Board. 2013
- C1047-14a Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base. 2014a
- C1396-14a Standard Specification for Gypsum Board. 2014a
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker's 31st Edition, 2017
- Ceiling Systems Handbook, A Stahl, 19th Printing - 2012
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, Sixth Edition, 2009
- Application and Finishing of Gypsum Panel Products, GA-216, 2016 Edition.
Florida Drywall Contractor (also known as a Gypsum Contractor) is a specialty contractor whose scope of work is limited to the installation of all necessary and incidental metal accessories, including non-load bearing metal studs, runners, hangers, channels, drywall metal suspension accessories and prefabricated ceiling materials; and the preparation of the surface over which drywall product is to be applied. This includes the application of base and finish coats specifically designed for the gypsum drywall products of their own erection. This category shall not include plastering, block, or wood partitions. Nothing in this rule shall be deemed to restrict or limit in any manner the scope of work authorized by law of other contractor classifications.
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Gypsum Exam Prep Courses are designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Gypsum Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!