EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN 1 BOX
Business & Trade Books, Online Courses, & Pre Printed Tabs
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2022
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 32nd
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 - July 2022
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, Steven H. Kosmatka, Beatrix Kerkhoff and William C. Panarese,17th Edition
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 10th ed
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, Ronald C. Smith and Cameron K. Andres, 10th Edition, 2019
- Damage Prevention Guide (includes FL Statute Ch. 556 Underground Facility Damage Prevention and Safety Act), October 2017
- Dock Manual, Design, Building, Maintaining, 1999
- Timber Pile Design & Construction Manual, 2016
- Florida Building Code – Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Accessibility, 2020
- Pre-printed tabs
- Both Online Home Study courses for Lifetime access
The complete package includes:
- All the required books for the Florida Business and Finance and Trade Exams.
- Pre-printed tabs for your books so you can easily find important sections and help you navigate quickly through the books during your exams.
- Online home study exam prep courses for both the Business and Finance and Marine Contractor Exams
- Unlimited access to online courses.
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, WhatsApp, Facetime, or email.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
The Florida Business & Finance Contractors Exam has 125 questions and a time limit of 6.5 hours. All applicants must score at least 70% in order to pass. The examination is open book.
The Florida Business & Finance Exam covers topics including lien law, labor law, tax law, business law, accounting practices, and more…
- Establishing the Business
- Organizational Structure
- Managing Administrative Duties
- Managing Trade Operations
- Conducting Accounting Functions
- Managing Human Resources
- Complying with Government Regulations
- Estimating and Bidding a Job
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Business and Finance Exam Prep Courses are designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Business and Finance Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!
CONSTRUCTION AND ELECTRICAL EXAM PASS RATE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS (DATA FROM PEARSON VUE & DBPR)CLICK ON EACH YEAR TO SEE FULL REPORT
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.