135 practice questions for the Florida Mechanical Exam 2
This practice exam has 135 questions so you can hone in your skills based upon the required references. This will give you a better understanding of where to find certain answers.
This practice exam has questions from all of the resources below. These are the same resources you will be using when taking your contractor's exam.
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Troubleshooting Handbook, Billy Langley, 2nd edition, 2003. Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 (OSHA1926)
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- Pipefitters Handbook, Forrest R. Lindsey, 3rd Edition, 1967
- NFPA 90A Installation of Air Conditioning and Ventilating Systems, 2015
- NFPA 90B Installation of Warm Air Heating and Air Conditioning Systems, 2018
- NFPA 96 Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations, 2017.
- Fibrous Glass Duct Construction Standards, 7th Edition, 2003
- Fibrous Glass Duct Construction Standards, 8th Edition, 2021
- HVAC Duct Construction Standards - Metal and Flexible, 3rd Edition 2005
- HVAC Duct Construction Standards - Metal and Flexible, 4th Edition 2020
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technology, 9th Ed., 2021
- Trane Ductular, 1976 or later
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 10th Ed., 2020
- Energy Systems Analysis and Management, 2nd edition, 2014
- Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Energy Conservation, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Fuel Gas, 2020
- NFPA 99 - Health Care Facilities, (Chapter 3 & 5, Annex A & C), 2015
pdf's will be immediately emailed upon purchase.
Please check your junk/spam folder before calling office.
Answer will be provided with location in the books.
For a full course, please try out the Mechanical Online Home Study course