Florida Residential Contractor Contractor Exam Book Set
(Exam Ready - Highlighted and Tabbed)
Includes Courses for Business & Finance,
Contract Administration & Project Management
***We will buy the books back from you for $600.00.
Our Florida Residential Contractor Exam Ready Books come affixed with permanent quick reference tabs printed with chapter titles and/or other key sections to help you quickly and easily navigate through the book during your exam. Important areas will be highlighted so you will know what subjects are relevant while saving time preparing for your exam.
You will receive the following 14 books required for your exam pre-tabbed/highlighted and exam ready for you:
- A201 Residential Conditions of the Contract for Construction - 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor & Subcontractor - 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders - 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting
- Florida Statues Chapter 455, 2021
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2021
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, (OSHA1926) July 2021
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 10th Ed., 2020
- Building Component Safety Information: 2018
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Existing Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Energy Conservation, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2020
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
2020 Total Test Takers 12,795
Passed 6,873 54%
Failed 5,922 46%
Residential Contractor Online Home Study Course
Our Florida Residential Contractor Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Residential Contractor Exam.
The Residential Contractor Exam consists of 2 parts: Contract Administration (65 questions) and Project Management (65 questions). Our Residential Contractor online home study course includes exam preparation for both parts of the exam.
The complete package includes:
- All the required books for the Florida Business and Finance and Trade Exams.
- Pre-printed tabs for your books so you can easily find important sections and help you navigate quickly through the books during your exams.
- Online home study exam prep courses for both the Business and Finance and Residential Pool Contractor Exams
- Unlimited access to online courses.
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Whatsapp, Facetime, or email.
Our Florida Business and Finance Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Business and Finance Exam.
The Business and Finance exam is a requirement for all types of contractors to become licensed in the State of Florida. This exam must be taken in addition to the contractor or trade exam for which you are trying to become licensed. Topics covered on the business and finance exam portion are establishing the contracting business, managing administrative duties, managing trade operations, conducting accounting functions, managing human resources, and complying with government regulations.
The Florida Business and Finance Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- How to operate the Pearson Vue computer based testing video - NEW
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques - NEW
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- Hundreds of practice questions
- Short & specific videos about each particular topic - NEW
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)