Alabama NASCLA Accredited Commercial General Building Contractor Exam Book Set
Cutoff time for Shipping is 2pm EST - Call and we can try to make it on the truck!
Highlighted & tabbed books ship within 24 hours - we always have in stock!
The Alabama NASCLA Accredited Commercial General Building Contractor Examination requires 24 books for the exam.
This book package includes all of the required references for your NASCLA Examination:
- Construction Jobsite Management, 4th Edition, 2017
- Construction Project Management, 2014, 4th Edition
- ACI 318-14 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete & Commentary
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses 2018 - Updated 2020
- NASCLA Contractors' Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 13th Edition
- Erectors' Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Pre-Cast Concrete Products, 1999, 2nd Edition
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd Edition
- SDI (Steel Deck Institute) Manual of Construction with Steel Deck 3rd
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, 2011
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition, 2014
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices 10th Ed
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition, 2008
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone 9th edition
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 10th edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA)
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2016
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2017
- Roofing Construction and Estimating 1995
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction 4th ed
- Green Building Fundamentals 2011, 2nd Edition
- International Building Code, 2018 Edition
- Developing Your Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan – A Guide for Construction Sites, United States Environmental Protection Agency, 2007
- ANSI/EIMA 99-A-2017: Standard for Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) and EIFS with Drainage, 2017
- ALABAMA-NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Alabama General 3rd Edition
All states do require contractors to pass a separate “Business and Law Exam”. This exam is open book and requires the State specific NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book. This State specific book would be required in addition to the Basic NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book required for the NASCLA Accredited Exam.
The complete package includes:
- All the required books for the Business and Trade Exams.
- Pre-printed tabs for your books so you can easily find important sections and help you navigate quickly through the books during your exams.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our NASCLA Accredited Commercial General Building Contractor Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the NASCLA Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!
We can prepare you with the best strategy to pass the exams in about an hour.
No weekend seminars, No Hotel Fees, No missed work.
Optimize your testing skills
1. How to take the exam
2. How to know which book
3. Practice using these new skills
4. Perfect these skill with our Final Exams
Pass this exam and you will only need to pass the Business Exam for the following States, and you can operate!
Nascla Accredited Construction States