Roofing Contractor - Complete Exam Ready Package
Highlighted & Tabbed Business & Roofing Books
Online Home Study Courses for Business & Roofing
Rent New Books - you will get $1,525 back if returned in 6 months
Rent Highlighted and Tabbed books - you will get $1800 back if returned in 6 months
We will make you an offer to buy the books back for 50-75% of the price, depending if books are still used on the exams.
Our Florida Roofing Contractor Complete Exam Ready Package is the absolute best value you can find to ensure you pass your exams. It includes highlighted and tabbed rental books for both your Business and Finance, and Roofing Exams, plus our online home study courses. A $1,200 deposit is required and is included in the $2,395.99 package price. The deposit will be refunded in full when you return your rental books in acceptable condition within the 6 month rental period.
Exam ready books come affixed with permanent quick reference tabs printed with chapter titles and/or other key sections to help you quickly and easily navigate through the book during your exam. Important areas will be highlighted so you will know what subjects are relevant while saving time preparing for your exam.
You will receive the following 17 books required for your exams pre-tabbed and highlighted:
- Building Estimator's Reference Book, Walker's, 31st Edition
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 July 2018
- SMACNA Architectural Sheet Metal Manual, 7th Edition
- Roofing Construction and Estimating, 2008
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Membrane Roof System, 2019
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Metal Panel and SPF Roof Systems, 2020.
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Steep-slope Roof Systems, 2017
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Architectural Metal Flashing, and Condensation Control 2018
- The N.R.C.A. Waterproofing Manual, 2005
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Test Protocols for High-Velocity Hurricane Zones, 2017
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2019
Our Business and Finance and Roofing Contractor Online Home Study Courses are the most valuable part of this package. Our courses are designed by contractors, for contractors and provide the most effective training available. They are the key to passing your both of your exams the first time.
Both the Business and Finance and Roofing Contractor Online Home Study Course include:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exams
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Practice exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final exams
- Short and specific videos about each particular topic
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via phone call, text message, Whatsapp, FaceTime, or email.
Over the years, we have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the blended format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
The Business and Finance Exam (125 questions) is a requirement for all types of contractors to become licensed in the State of Florida. This exam must be taken in addition to your trade exam. The Roofing Contractor Exam consists of 85 questions. All applicants must score at least 70% in order to pass. The examination is open book.
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
Statistics for Roofing Contractor Exams 2019:
- 52% Passed
- 48% Failed