Florida Specialty Structure Contractor Exam Book Set
The Florida Specialty Contractor Exam is an open book test that requires 9 books for the exam. This book package includes all of the required references for your trade exam:
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s 32nd Ed
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers, Builders, 6th Edition, Copyright 2008
- Design of Wood Frame Structures for Permanence, Wood Construction Data, #6, 2006
- Vinyl Siding Installation Manual: A How – To Guide, 2020
- Guide to Aluminum Construction in High Wind Areas, 2010
- Concrete Finishers Guide
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2020
This book package is for the Florida Specialty Structure Exam. If you need to take the Business and Finance Exam, you can buy these books HERE.
A Specialty Structure Contractor is a contractor whose services are limited to the execution of contracts requiring the experience, knowledge and skill necessary for the fabrication, assembling, handling, erection, installation, replacement, dismantling, adjustment, alteration, repair, servicing and design work when not prohibited by law, in accordance with accepted engineering data and/or according to manufacturers specifications in the aluminum, metal, canvas, vinyl and fiberglass screening, doors and windows, hurricane protection devices and allied construction materials.
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
Statistics for Specialty Structure Contractor Exam 2021:
- 31% Passed
- 69% Failed
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Specialty Structure Contractor Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Specialty Structure Contractor Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!