Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
GITS Class "A" Air Conditioning- Home Study Course
Our Florida GITS Class "A" Air Conditioning Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available you to help you pass the GITS Class "A" Air Conditioning Exam.Our GITS Class "A" Air Conditioning - Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Whatsapp, Facetime, or email.
1. Florida Building Code (Mechanical), 2017
2. Florida Building Code (Chapter 13, Florida Energy Efficiency for Building Construction), 2017
3. Florida Building Code (Fuel Gas), 2017
4. Modern Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, 18th ed., 2004 or Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, 3rd ed.
5. ACCA Ductulator or Trane Ductulator
6. HVAC Duct Construction Standards, Metal and Flexible, 3rd edition, 2005.
7. Code of Federal Regulations – Title 29, Part 1926 (OSHA), 2015
8. Architectural Sheet Metal Manual, 7th ed., 2012
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.