Florida Business and Finance Exam FAQ
What material do I need to pass my Business & Finance Exam?
You’ll need the following books and documents to study off of in order to pass your Business & Finance Exam:
-Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2019
-Builder’s Guide to Accounting, 2001
-Contractor’s Manual, 2017
-General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017 (Document #A201)
-Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017 (Document #A401)
-Instruction to Bidders, 2018 (Document #A701)
Give The Exam Pros a call to purchase, finance, or rent the above materials and/or if you have any additional questions. We’re here to make sure you pass your exam on the first try.
What can I expect during the Business & Finance Exam?
- The exam will be taken on a computer at the testing facility you signed up for.
- There will be a total of 125 questions.
- You will have a total time limit of 6.5 hours.
- Applicants must score a 70% or higher to pass the exam.
- You will be able to bring the Florida Department of Business & Regulation approved books and documents with you for reference.
Sources:-Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation