Alarm II Contractor
This includes all of the Books, Tabs & Courses for the Alarm II
Florida Alarm II Contractor
The complete package includes:
- All the required books for the 2020 Florida Alarm II & Business and Finance Exams.
- Pre-printed tabs for your books so you can easily find important sections and help you navigate quickly through the books during your exams.
- Online home study exam prep courses for both the Business and Finance and Alarm II Contractor Exams
- 1-year access to online courses.
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Whatsapp, Facetime, or email.
(Business & Alarm II)
Our Florida Alarm II Contractor Complete Exam Ready Package is the absolute best value you can find to ensure you pass your exams. It includes highlighted and tabbed rental books for both your Business and Finance and Alarm II Exams, plus our online home study courses.
Exam ready books come affixed with permanent quick reference tabs printed with chapter titles and/or other key sections to help you quickly and easily navigate through the book during your exam. Important areas will be highlighted so you will know what subjects are relevant while saving time preparing for your exam.
The Complete Book Set for the Florida State Alarm Systems II Exam includes:
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2017
- Code of Fed. Regulation, Title 29 (OSHA) Parts 1926, 1910, 1904
- NFPA 70-National Electrical Code, 2017
- Understanding and Servicing Alarm Systems, 1999, 3rd Edition, William H. Trimmer
- Security: A Guide to Security System Design and Equipment Selection and Installation, 1992, 2nd Edition, Neil Cumming
- Telecommunication Wiring, 3rd Ed. 2001
Our Electrical Business and Alarm II Contractor Online Home Study Courses are the most valuable part of this package. Our courses are designed by contractors, for contractors and provide the most effective training available. They are the key to passing your both of your exams the first time.
Both the Business and Finance and Alarm II Contractor Online Home Study Course include:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exams
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Practice exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final exams
- Short and specific videos about each particular topic
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via phone call, text message, Whatsapp, FaceTime, or email.
Over the years, we have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the blended format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
The Electrical Business Exam (50 questions) is a requirement for all electrical contractors to become licensed in the State of Florida. This exam must be taken in addition to your trade exam. The Alarm II Contractor Exam consists of 100 questions. All applicants must score at least 70% in order to pass. The examination is open book.