Florida Unlimited Electrical Contractor Exam Book Set
These books are valid after January, 2021.
The Florida Unlimited Electrical Contractor Exam is an open book test that requires 15 books for the exam. This book package includes all of the required references for your trade exam:
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2017 (2021 version available May 2021)
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29 (OSHA) July 2020
- NFPA 70-National Electrical Code, 2017
- NFPA 72-National Fire Alarm Code 2019 Edition
- NFPA 780-Lightning Protection Code 2017
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code 2018 Edition
- Fire Alarm Signaling Systems Handbook, Bukowski & Moore, 3rd Ed., 2003 or 4th Ed., 2010
- Understanding and Servicing Alarm Systems, 1999, 3rd Edition, William H. Trimmer.
- Engineering Sign Structures, An Introduction to Analysis and Design, 1998, Jones, Benjamin
- Security: A Guide to Security System Design and Equipment Selection and Installation, 1992, 2nd Edition, Neil Cumming.
- NEON, Techniques and Handling, 1997, 4th E, Samuel C. Miller
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures 16th Edition
- Telecommunication Wiring, 2001, Herrick
- RN20 UL 681-Installation and Classification of Burglar and Holdup Alarm Systems
- RN21 UL 365-Police Station Connect. Burg. Alarm Units
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Unlimited Electrical Contractor Exam Prep Courses are designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Unlimited Electrical Contractor Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!