Florida Unlimited Electrical Contractor Exam Book Set
WE WILL BEAT ANY PRICE ON CONTRACTOR BOOKS!
The Florida Unlimited Electrical Contractor Exam is an open book test that requires 14 books for the exam. This book package includes all of the required references for your trade exam:
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2021
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29 (OSHA)
- NFPA 70-National Electrical Code, 2017
- NFPA 72-National Fire Alarm Code 2019 Edition
- NFPA 780-Lightning Protection Code 2017
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code 2018 Edition
- Fire Alarm Signaling Systems Handbook, Bukowski & Moore 4th Ed
- NTC Blue Book
- Engineering Sign Structures, An Introduction to Analysis and Design
- NEON, Techniques and Handling
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures 17th Edition
- Telecommunication Wiring, 2001
- RN20 UL 681-Installation and Classification of Burglar and Holdup Alarm Systems
- RN21 UL 365-Police Station Connect. Burg. Alarm Units
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Unlimited Electrical Contractor Exam Prep Courses are designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Unlimited Electrical Contractor Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!