Is paying $299.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
Limited Energy Contractor Online Home Study Course
Our Florida Limited Energy Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Alarm I Exam.
The Florida Limited Energy Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Whatsapp, Facetime, or email.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
Book Options - Buy / Rent / Finance
Complete Contractor Application Assistance $300 + State Fees
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
GAIN THE SKILLS AND CONFIDENCE YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!
The Electrical Contractors Certification exam is offered in two parts: a Business section (50 scored test questions, 2 œ hours) and a Technical/Safety section (100 scored test questions, 5 1/2 hours). These two examination parts may include five or more additional pilot questions that will not be scored for or against you. Both parts are open-book exams.