Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
NASCLA Accredited Electrical Contractor Examination Online Course
Our NASCLA Accredited Electrical Contractor Examination Online Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available you to help you pass the NASCLA Accredited Commercial Commercial Building Contractor Exam.Our Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!
There are 14 books required for the NASCLA Accredited Electrical Contractor Exam. You can purchase these books
Electrical Contractor (Master Electrician/Unlimited Electrician)
1. National Electrical Code or National Electrical Code Handbook, 2017 and 2020
2. Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR 1926
3. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Project Management Institute, 2000
4. American Electricians Handbook, 2013, Edition 16,
5. ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1, 2016,
6. Delmar's Standard Textbook of Electricity, 2016, Edition 6, Stephen L. Herman.
7. International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2015,
8. NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 13th
9. NFPA 101- Standard for Life Safety Code, 2015,
10. NFPA 70E - Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, 2015, ISBN-10:
11. OSHA 3071 – Job Hazard Analysis Guide, 2002,
12. Grounding and Bonding, 2014 Edition
13. Ugly’s Electrical References, George V. Hart, 2017 Edition
14. NFPA 72 - National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code, 2016 Edition
Some states do require contractors to pass a separate “Business and Law Exam”. This exam is open book and requires the State specific NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book. This book would be required in addition to the Basic NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book required for the NASCLA Accredited Exam.
NASCLA Accredited Package - LINK