Ultimate Exam Pros Package for Florida Pollutant Storage Contractors
$3,999.99 + shipping
Lifetime Access to online courses for both Business and Trade portions of the exam.
1,000+ Practice Questions, Answers & Solutions per exam
5 hours of private tutoring session
Application Assistance that includes 2 credit reports, and DBPR fees
Additional credit reports will be $69.99 each
BONUS: Includes highlighted and tabbed references:
The complete set of Florida Pollutant Storage Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- Walker’s Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 32nd
Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 - July 2022
NFPA 30 - Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code, 2018
- NFPA 30A, Code for Motor Fuel Dispensing Facilities & Repair Garages , 2018
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) Title 29, Part 1900-1910.999, Safety and Health Standards, Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response, July 1, 2021
- RP100 UST Installation (Recommended Practices for Installation of Underground Liquid Storage Systems, PEI/RP100-2020
- Petroleum Storage Systems, Chapter 62-761 & 762, 2019
- Damage Prevention Guide (includes FL Statute Ch. 556 Underground Facility Damage Prevention and Safety Act), 2020
- RP200 AST Installation (Recommended Practices for Installation of Aboveground Storage Systems for Motor Vehicle Fuels, PEI/RP200-13, 2019
- RP300 Vapor Recovery Installation (Recommended Practices for Installation and Testing of Vapor Recovery Systems at Vehicle Fueling Sites, PEI/RP300-09, 2019
- API Closure of Underground Pollutant Storage Tanks - API RP 1604, December 2021
- Your Petroleum Storage Tank Facility Inspection Guide updated Oct 2017
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.