Ultimate Exam Pros Package for Florida Unlimited Electrical Contractors
Everything you need in one package to prepare for and to pass the exam and to apply for and to process your license application!
Lifetime Access to online courses for both Business and Trade portions of the exam.
1,000+ Practice Questions, Answers & Solutions per exam
5 hours of private tutoring session
Application Assistance that includes 2 credit reports, and DBPR fees
Additional credit reports will be $69.99 each
BONUS: Includes highlighted and tabbed references:
The complete set of Florida Unlimited Electrical Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2021
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2022
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 - July 2022
NFPA 70-National Electrical Code, 2017
- NFPA 72-National Fire Alarm Code 2019 Edition
- NFPA 780-Lightning Protection Code 2017
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code 2018 Edition
- Fire Alarm Signaling Systems Handbook, Bukowski & Moore 4th Ed
- NTC Blue Book
- Engineering Sign Structures, An Introduction to Analysis and Design
- NEON, Techniques and Handling
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures 17th Edition
- Telecommunication Wiring, 2001
- RN20 UL 681-Installation and Classification of Burglar and Holdup Alarm Systems
- RN21 UL 365-Police Station Connect. Burg. Alarm Units
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.