Sign Specialty Books, Courses & Pre Printed tabs
This includes all of the books, courses and pre printed tabs for Sign Specialty & Business & Finance.
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2021
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29 (OSHA)
- NFPA 70-National Electrical Code, 2017
- Engineering Sign Structures, An Introduction to Analysis and Design
- NEON, Techniques and Handling, 1997, 4th E, Samuel C. Miller
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures 17th Edition
THE FLORIDA SIGN SPECIALTY CONTRACTOR & BUSINESS & FINANCE ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES INCLUDES:
- Access to online course
- Access to a live Instructor via Phone, Email, Facetime or Whatsapp
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- How to operate the Pearson Vue computer based testing video - NEW
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques - NEW
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Printable Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- Printable Final Exams with question, answer, page number, book & solution
Short & specific videos about each particular topic - NEW
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- More than 1,000 practice questions by chapter & book with correct answer, page number and solution.
CONSTRUCTION AND ELECTRICAL EXAM PASS RATE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS (DATA FROM PEARSON VUE & DBPR)CLICK ON EACH YEAR TO SEE FULL REPORT
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.