Florida Business and Finance Exam Book Set
Includes all books, Pre-printed tabs, and Online course
Rental Fee is $150 on these products only!
New Books - Rental Refund $249.99
Highlighted & Tabbed Books- Rental Refund $399.99
The Florida Business & Finance Exam is required for all first-time contractor license applicants in addition to taking the trade exam. This book package includes all of the required books for your Business Exam:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2021
- Pre-Printed tabs / Unlimited time & Updates
The complete package includes:
- All the required books for the Florida Business and Finance Exams.
- Pre-printed tabs for your books so you can easily find important sections and help you navigate quickly through the books during your exams.
- Online home study exam prep courses for the Business and Finance Exams.
- Unlimited access to online courses.
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Whatsapp, Facetime, or email.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
The Florida Business & Finance Contractors Exam has 125 questions and a time limit of 6.5 hours. All applicants must score at least 70% in order to pass. The examination is open book.
The Florida Business & Finance Exam covers topics including lien law, labor law, tax law, business law, accounting practices, and more…
- Establishing the Business
- Organizational Structure
- Managing Administrative Duties
- Managing Trade Operations
- Conducting Accounting Functions
- Managing Human Resources
- Complying with Government Regulations
- Estimating and Bidding a Job
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
Statistics for CBT Business & Finance Exam 2021:
Total Test takers 4,269
Passed 2,057 48%
Failed 2,212 52%
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
Our Florida Business and Finance Exam Prep Courses are designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Business and Finance Exam and make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!