Is paying $99.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
This mini course was created to increase your exam score 10-15 points on your exam for the people who have failed an exam and don't wait to take it a 3rd time.
This Cram Course focuses on the techniques and secrets that most schools forget or don't want to tell you.
Our Florida Business and Finance Examination Cram Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Business and Finance Exam.
The Online Home Study Cram includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques - as in the DIY
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update.
- 5 Practice Exams with 125 questions each with multiple choice answers, page numbers & solutions
- 100 Question Florida Contractors manual (10 per chapter)
- Key words by chapter handout
- 1-year access to online course and a live instructor (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
- You will receive a discount code inside the course for $99.99 if you want to upgrade to the Full $299.99 Home Study Course.
The Business and Finance exam is a requirement for all types of contractors to become licensed in the State of Florida. This exam must be taken in addition to the contractor or trade exam for which you are trying to become licensed. Topics covered on the business and finance exam portion are establishing the contracting business, managing administrative duties, managing trade operations, conducting accounting functions, managing human resources, and complying with government regulation.
Over the years, we have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
Link to the DBPR Reports
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!
CONSTRUCTION AND ELECTRICAL EXAM PASS RATE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS (DATA FROM PEARSON VUE & DBPR)CLICK ON EACH YEAR TO SEE FULL REPORT
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.