Prepare for your General Contractor, Building Contractor, and Residential Contractor (GC/BC/RC) Exam with this 100 Question Practice Test for the Walker's, Building Estimator's Reference Book, 31st Edition, 2017.
- Get immediate access and start practicing to pass your exam today!
- Page numbers provided to where answers can be found in book.
- Practice questions are for the following exams: General Contractor, Building Contractor, and Residential Contractors
- Book questions are from: Walker's, Building Estimator's Reference Book, 31st Edition, 2017
- Number of questions: 100
- File type: PDF
Pdf's will be immediately emailed upon purchase
Please check your junk/spam folder before calling office
WANT TO KNOW THE SECRET TO PASSING THE FLORIDA GC, BC, OR RC CONTRACTOR EXAM?
For just $49.99 you can discover our tips and tricks to passing!
GUARANTEE YOU'LL PASS YOUR EXAM THE FIRST TIME BY UPGRADING TO OUR FULL ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSE!
For just $299.99 the full course includes the above tips and tricks plus much much more! This is the best value to make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!
Walker’s Building Estimator’s Reference Book is the single most important resource you can own. It gives you the tools you need to work up your own costs per job. With Walker’s, you get material quantities and labor productivity for your job based on your job conditions – that’s the kind of flexibility and reliability no computer program or unit price catalog can provide. For accurate building costs, turn to the source that construction professionals have relied on since 1915.
The 31st edition is used for the following Florida Contractor's exams effective May 1st, 2018:
- Florida Commercial Pool Contractor
- Florida General Contractor
- Florida Building Contractor
- Florida Residential Contractor
- Florida Gypsum Contractor
- Florida Marine Contractor
- Florida Residential Pool Contractor
- Florida Specialty Structure Contractor
- Florida Solar Contractor
- Florida Underground Utility Contractor
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.