Prepare for your Florida State Irrigation Exam with this 150 Question Practice Test for the Irrigation, 6th Edition Book.
- Get immediate access and start practicing to pass your exam today!
- Page numbers provided to where answers can be found in book.
- Practice questions are for the following exam: Florida Irrigation Contractors.
- Book questions are from: Irrigation, 6th Edition
- Number of questions: 150
- File type: PDF
Pdf's will be immediately emailed upon purchase
Please check your junk/spam folder before calling office
Irrigation, 6th Ed., 2011, Sixth Edition represents the most comprehensive reference book ever published on the evolution of irrigation systems and the many facets of irrigation systems, technologies, and practices. It is a must-have reference for all water managers and those interested in advancing their professional knowledge or seeking certification.
1. systems are equipped with drop tubes and very low-pressure orifice emission devices that discharge water near the or on the soil surface. This system conserves energy and water and is employed by linear move and center-pivot sprinkler systems.A. Microspray B. Microirrigation C. Soild set D. LEPA
WANT TO KNOW THE SECRET TO PASSING THE FLORIDA IRRIGATION CONTRACTOR EXAM?
For just $49.99 you can discover our tips and tricks to passing!
GUARANTEE YOU'LL PASS YOUR EXAM THE FIRST TIME BY UPGRADING TO OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY CRAM!
For just $99.99 the full cram includes the above tips and tricks plus hundreds of practice questions! This is the best value to make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!