- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Practice Exams with hundreds of practice questions and answers page numbers & solutions
- 1-year access to online course and a live instructor (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
- Tab and highlight locations for all the books to show you what is important to study
Alabama HBLB Skill Exam
Number of Questions 80
Time allowed (hours) 4
Subject Area # Quest.
Plan Reading 10
Sitework & Foundations 10
Concrete and Reinforcement 7
Interior Finish 4
Exterior Finish 5
Associated Trades 6
▪ International Residential Code, 2015.
▪ Residential Home Builder Study Guide
The following books can be used to substitute for the Residential Home Builder Study Guide.
▪ Basic Safety, 2009.
▪ Masonry and Sitework for the Residential Contractor, 2nd edition, 2nd.
▪ Study Guide for Residential Carpentry & Repair, 2nd edition, 2014.
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.