Is paying $200.00 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
PROV Journeyman Air Conditioning Florida Online Home Study Course
Our Prov Journeyman Air Conditioning Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available you to help you pass any Florida General Contractor County Exam.PROV Journeyman Air Conditioning Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Whatsapp, Facetime, or email.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
▪ Advanced Mechanical Study Guide , 2nd edition,
▪ Florida Building Code 2017 - Building, 2017.
▪ Florida Building Code 2017 - Energy Conservation, 2017.
▪ Florida Building Code 2017 - Mechanical, 2017.
▪ HVAC Basics for Contractors,3rd Edition, 3rd Edition.
JOURNEYMAN AIR CONDITIONING A Journeyman Air Conditioning may only work in the employ of an Air Conditioning Contractor (Unlimited) holding a certificate of competency to install, repair, alter, add to or change any system of air conditioning, heating and ventilating, unlimited in horsepower or tons, including any or all duct systems necessary to make complete an air conditioning system and including the installation of a condensate drain from an air conditioning unit to an existing safe waste or other approved disposal other than a direct connection to a sanitary disposal system; provided that boilers or unfired pressure vessels shall not be a part of the scope of work.
Number of Questions 75 Time allowed (hours) 3
Subject Area # Quest.
Subject Area # Quest.
General Knowledge 20
Systems & Sizing 20
Plan Reading 4