Is paying $99.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
Solar Contractor Online Cram Course
Our Florida Solar Online Cram Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Solar Exam.The Online Home Study Cram includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques - as in the DIY
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- 3 Practice Exams with over 200 questions, answers page numbers & solutions
- 1-year access to online course and a live instructor (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
- You will receive a discount code inside the course for $99.99 if you want to upgrade to the Full $299.99 Home Study Course.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
NEED BUSINESS AND FINANCE EXAM PREP?
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
Statistics for Solar Contractor Exam 2019:
- 33% Passed
- 67% Failed
GAIN THE SKILLS AND CONFIDENCE YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!
A Florida Solar Contractor is a contractor whose services consist of the installation, alteration, repair, maintenance, relocation, or replacement of solar panels for potable solar water heating systems, swimming pool solar heating systems, and photovoltaic systems and any appurtenances, apparatus, or equipment used in connection therewith, whether public, private, or otherwise, regardless of use.