Includes the following books which are allowed into the exam:
- The Americans with Disabilities Act - current
- Contractors Guide to Business, Law, and Project Management - Georgia Construction Industry Licensing Board, 5th edition
- Blueprint Reading for Plumbers, Residential and Commercial, 2009, 2nd edition,
- 2018 International Fuel Gas Code
- 2018 International Plumbing Code
- Mathematics for Plumbing, 2013, 8th edition
- Plumbing Technology, Design and Installation, 2008, 4th edition
- ADA Standards for Accessible Design, 2010 (rev 1/15)
- Excavator Manual, GA 811, July 2016 edition
- Employer's Tax Guide, Circular E, 2020 or 2021
- Code of Federal Regulations Title 29, Part 1926 (OSHA), 2019
The Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Practice Exams with hundreds of practice questions and answers page numbers & solutions
- Final Exam
- 1-year access to online course and a live instructor (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
- Tab and highlight locations for all the books to show you what is important to study
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.