Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
GITS GITS Class "B" General Building Contractor (or Building Contractor) Online H ome Study Course
Our Florida GITS GITS Class "B" General Building Contractor (or Building Contractor) Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available you to help you pass the GITS GITS Class "B" General Building Contractor (or Building Contractor) Contractor Exam.Our GITS Class "B" General Building Contractor (or Building Contractor) Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
1. Florida Building Code (Building), 2017
2. Code of Federal Regulations – Title 29, Part 1926 (OSHA), 2015
3. Excavation and Grading Handbook, 2007, 3rd Ed., Capachi
4. Formwork for Concrete, 2005, 7th ed., M.K.Hurd
5. Carpentry and Building Construction, 2010, John L. Feirer, et al.
6. Placing Reinforcing Bars, 9th Edition, 2011
7. Roofing Construction and Estimating, 1995, D. Atcheson
8. Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, Kosmatka and Panarese, 14th Ed, 2002 with 2008 rev.
9. All About Masonry Basics, 2000, Ortho
10. Code of Standard Practice for Steel Buildings and Bridges, 1992
11. BCSI Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses, 2008 ed.
12. Architectural Sheet Metal Manual, 7th Edition, 2012
13. Drywall: Professional Techniques for Great Results, 2002, Ferguson, Myron R
14. Residential Steel Framing Construction Guide, 1994, E.N.Lorre
15. Florida Building Code (Residential Building), 2017
16. Plastering Skills, 1984, Van Den Branden / Hartsell
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.