Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
GITS Excavation - Class A Home Study Course
Our Florida GITS Excavation - Class A Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available you to help you pass the GITS Excavation - Class A Exam.Our GITS Excavation - Class A Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
1. Broward County Code, Chapter 9 - Contractors, 2014
2. Minimum Standards Applicable to Public Rights of Way Under Broward County Jurisdiction, April 1995
3. Code of Federal Regulations – Title 29, Part 1926 (OSHA), 2015
4. Installation Guide for Ductile Iron Pipe, 2007
5. Excavation and Grading Handbook, 2007, 3rd Ed., Capachi
6. Concrete Pipe and Box Culvert Installation, 2007
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.