Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
Paver Brick/Paver Brick Systems Contractor - RYE1C
Palm Beach County Version
Paver Brick/Paver Brick Systems Contractors are those who are qualified with the knowledge, skill and experience to prepare the base, provide for proper drainage, to select, cut and lay paver brick / paver systems. This contractor shall not place or finish concrete, except that which is required for the placing of the paver brick / paver systems. The contractor shall sub-contract any additional concrete work over and above that which is required by the manufacturers' specifications for paver brick / paver systems to a qualified contractor.
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Whatsapp, Facetime, or email.
How to Install Pavers (www.BeautiBrick.com)
Code of Federal Regulations – Title 29, Part 1926 (OSHA),
Excavation and Grading Handbook, 2007, 3rd Ed., Capachi
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.