Our GITS Plastering and Stucco Category--Class "PS" Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available you to help you pass any Florida GITS County Exam.
The GITS Plastering and Stucco Category--Class "PS" Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 4segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
1. Florida Building Code (Building), 2017
2. Code of Federal Regulations – Title 29, Part 1926 (OSHA)
3. Drywall: Professional Techniques For Great Results, 2002, Ferguson
4. Plastering Skills, 1984, Van Den Branden / Hartsell
5. Florida Building Code (Residential Building), 2017
Over the years, we have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
You may purchase Business Procedures Reference Manual required for your open book exam HERE.