Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
GITS Tile, Terrazzo and Stone Online Home Study Course
Our GITS Tile, Terrazzo, and Stone Online Home Study Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available you to help you pass any Florida GITS County Exam.
The GITS Tile, Terrazzo, and Stone Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Open Book 50 Questions - Two hour time limit.
Exam Topic No. of Items
Ceramic Tile 13
References NOTE: The following references were used to develop this exam. You may use older editions of references at your own discretion. However, older editions may or may not contain applicable information to the content on the exam. You assume the risk of using an older reference than that listed below. The following references are allowed in the test center.
1. Code of Federal Regulations – Title 29, Part 1926 (OSHA), 2015
2. Setting Tile, 1995, Michael Byrne
3. Terrazzo Specifications and Design Guide, 1999
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
You may purchase Business Procedures Reference Manual required for your open book exam HERE.