Florida Irrigation Contractor - Online Cram Course
Our Florida Irrigation Cram is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Roofing Contractor Exam.The Online Home Study Cram includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques - as in the DIY
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- 3 Practice Exams with over 200 questions, answers page numbers & solutions
- 1-year access to online course and a live instructor (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
- You will receive a discount code inside the course for $99.99 if you want to upgrade to the Full $299.99 Home Study Course.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
NEED BUSINESS AND FINANCE EXAM PREP?
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
GAIN THE SKILLS AND CONFIDENCE YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!
A Florida Irrigation Contractor is a contractor whose contracting business consists of the execution of contracts requiring the experience, financial means, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, alter, extend, manage, monitor, audit, or, if not prohibited by law, design irrigation systems. An irrigation specialty contractor may install, maintain, repair, alter, extend, manage, monitor, audit, or, if not prohibited by law, design irrigation systems, including any excavation work incidental thereto.
An irrigation system includes all: piping; fittings; sprinklers; drip irrigation products; valves; irrigation controllers; control wiring; rain sensors; water pumps; water conservation devices; water harvesting systems; irrigation main lines downstream of a utility potable water meter or utility alternative water supply distribution line and dedicated backflow prevention device; and associated components installed for the delivery and application of water for the purpose of irrigation.