Florida Irrigation Contractor Online Home Study Course includes:
- 1-year or UNLIMITED access to online course (50% discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- How to operate the Pearson Vue computer based testing video - NEW
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques - NEW
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Printable Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Printable 85 Question Final Exams with question, answer, page number, book & solution
- Short & specific videos about each particular topic - NEW
- More than 1,500 practice questions by chapter & book with correct answer, page number and solution.
Is paying $299.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
Florida Business and Finance Online Home Study Course
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
NEED BUSINESS AND FINANCE EXAM PREP?
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
GAIN THE SKILLS AND CONFIDENCE YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!
A Florida Irrigation Contractor is a contractor whose contracting business consists of the execution of contracts requiring the experience, financial means, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, alter, extend, manage, monitor, audit, or, if not prohibited by law, design irrigation systems. An irrigation specialty contractor may install, maintain, repair, alter, extend, manage, monitor, audit, or, if not prohibited by law, design irrigation systems, including any excavation work incidental thereto.
An irrigation system includes all: piping; fittings; sprinklers; drip irrigation products; valves; irrigation controllers; control wiring; rain sensors; water pumps; water conservation devices; water harvesting systems; irrigation main lines downstream of a utility potable water meter or utility alternative water supply distribution line and dedicated backflow prevention device; and associated components installed for the delivery and application of water for the purpose of irrigation.