Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
NASCLA Accredited Commercial General Building Contractor Examination Home Study Course
Our Florida NASCLA Accredited Commercial General Building Contractor Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available you to help you pass the NASCLA Accredited Commercial Commercial Building Contractor Exam.Our Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Whatsapp, Facetime, or email.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!
There are 21 books required for the NASCLA Accredited Commercial Building General Contractor Exam. You can purchase these books HERE.
- Construction Jobsite Management, 4th Edition, 2017
- Construction Project Management, 2014, 4th Edition
- ACI 318-14 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete & Commentary
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses 2018
- NASCLA Contractors' Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 12th Edition
- Erectors' Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Pre Cast Concrete Products, 1999, 2nd Edition
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd Edition
- SDI (Steel Deck Institute) Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 2006, 2nd Edition
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, 2011
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition, 2014
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices, 2011, 9th edition
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition, 2008
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone 8th edition (2015)
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 2014, 9th or 10th edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA)
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2016
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2009
- Roofing Construction and Estimating 1995
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 2005, 3rd Edition
- Green Building Fundamentals 2011, 2nd edition
- International Building Code, 2015 Edition
Some states do require contractors to pass a separate “Business and Law Exam”. This exam is open book and requires the State specific NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book. This book would be required in addition to the Basic NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book required for the NASCLA Accredited Exam.