Includes the following books:
1. 2010 Florida Building Code: Building Volume, 2010,
2. 2010 Florida Building Code: Residential Volume, 2010,
3. Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 8th ed
4. The Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 3rd ed
5. Gypsum Construction Handbook, Sixth Edition, 2009,
6. Modern Masonry
7. Olin's Construction: Principles, Materials and Methods, Eighth Edition
8. Carpentry and Building Construction 2010
9. Walker’s Building Estimator’s Reference Book 29th ed
10. Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29, Part 1926
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.