Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
Prometric Demolition Online Home Study Course
Our Prometric Demolition Online Home Study Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available you to help you pass any Florida Prometric County Exam.
The Prometric Demolition Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!
Time limit: 2 hours and 10 minutes
75% Correct required to pass
Exam Topic %
General Knowledge 6
NOTE: The following references were used to develop this exam. You may use older editions of references at your own discretion. However, older editions may or may not contain applicable information to the content on the exam. You assume the risk of using an older reference than that listed below.
The following references are allowed in the testing
1. 2007 Florida Building Code: Building Volume,
Published 2008, International Code Council (ICC),
4051 West Flossmoor Road, Country Club Hills, IL
2. Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29, Part 1926
(OSHA), Revision July 1, 2008, Superintendent of
Documents, P.O. Box 371954, Pittsburgh, PA
3. NFPA 241 – Safeguarding Construction, Alteration,
and Demolition Operations, 2004, National Fire
Protection Association (NFPA), 1 Batterymarch
Park, PO Box 9101, Quincy, MA 02269-9101,
4. Handbook of Rigging: For Construction and
Industrial Operations, Fourth Edition, 1988,
McGraw-Hill Publishing, Inc., P.O. Box 182604,
Columbus, OH 43272, books.mcgraw-hill.com.
5. ISEE Blasters’ Handbook, Seventeenth Edition,
1998, International Society of Explosives
Engineers, The Blaster’s Library, 30325 Bainbridge
Road, Cleveland, OH 44139-2295, www.isee.org.
6. Walker’s Building Estimator’s Reference Book,
Twenty-Eighth Edition, 2006, Frank R. Walker
Company, 1989 University Lane, P.O. Box 3180,
Lisle, IL 60532, www.frankrwalker.com.
NOTE: No handwritten or additional notes (letters, words, diagrams, etc.) are allowed in any reference materials. Any reference material that has been written in during the exam will be confiscated. Highlighting and permanent tabbing added before your arrival at the test center are acceptable. Post-it notes are not considered permanent tabbing and are not allowed. Sharing reference materials is not allowed.