Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
Prometric Finish Carpentry Home Study Course
Our Prometric Business Law Online Home Study Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available you to help you pass any Florida Prometric County Exam.
Prometric Finish Carpentry Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!
Open Book 50 Questions -
Two-hour time limit 70% Correct required to pass Exam
Exam Topic %
Interior Finishing 30
Exterior Finishing 30
References NOTE: The following references were used to develop this exam. You may use older editions of references at your own discretion. However, older editions may or may not contain applicable information to the content on the exam. You assume the risk of using an older reference than that listed below. The following references are allowed in the test center.
The following references are allowed in the testing
1. 2010 Florida Building Code: Building Volume,
Published 2010, International Code Council (ICC)
2. 2010 Florida Building Code: Residential Volume,
Published 2010, International Code Council (ICC),
3. Carpentry and Building Construction, 2008,
4. Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29, Part 1926
(OSHA), Revision July 1, 2011,