Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
CABINET INSTALLATION & MILLWORK CONTRACTOR
▪ Basic Safety
▪ Carpentry Level One, 2006
▪ Carpentry Level Two, 2007
▪ The Complete Guide to Cabinets and Countertops
▪ The New Wood Finishing Book, Revised Edition
Ask us about highlighting and tabbing your books !PROV Masonry Contractor Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.