Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
PROV Residential Contractor West Virginia Online Home Study Course
Our Prov Residential Contractor Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available you to help you pass any Florida General Contractor County Exam.PROV Residential Contractor West Virginia Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
▪ Architectural Sheet Metal, 7th
▪ BCSI Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses
▪ Carpentry and Building Construction, 2010
▪ Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29, Part 1926
▪ Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, 14th,2008.
▪ Drywall: Professional Techniques for Great Results, 2012, 4th Ed
▪ Excavation and Grading Handbook, 3rd, 2006
▪ Florida Building Code 2017 - Building, 2017
▪ Florida Building Code 2017 - Residential, 2017
▪ Ortho's All About Masonry Basics, 1st.
▪ Placing Reinforcing Bars, 9th, 2011
▪ Roofing Construction and Estimating, 1995
RESIDENTIAL CONTRACTOR Residential contractor is a contractor whose services are limited to construction, remodeling, repair, or improvement of one-family, two family, or three-family residences not exceeding two habitable stories above no more than one uninhabitable story and accessory use structures in connection therewith and has a qualifying agent with the experience, knowledge and skill gained by not less than four (4) years' experience for a State of Florida certified or registered general, general building, building, sub-general, residential or sub-building contractor with at least one (1) year as either a superintendent or foreman or has an accredited college-level education in a construction-related field equivalent thereto, or any combination thereof, with at least one year of proven experience as a superintendent or foreman and who has satisfactorily passed a residential contractors' examination. A residential building contractor may do, contract for, and take out permits for the work of any specialty contractor subject to the limitations contained herein.
Number of Questions 75 Time allowed (hours) 3
Subject Area # Quest.
Plan Reading 5
Sitework & Foundations 5
Concrete and Reinforcement 12
Interior Finishes 5
Exterior Finishes 5
Associated Trades 5
Hurricane Zone Residential 5
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.