Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
PROV Swimming Pool Online Home Study Course
Our Prov Business & Law Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available you to help you pass any Florida Prov County Exam.PROV Swimming Pool Online Home Study Course includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final Exams
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Whatsapp, Facetime, or email.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!
A Swimming Pool Contractor is a contractor whose scope of work
involves two (2) or more building trades or crafts and is qualified and
certified to excavate, construct, fabricate, install and equip swimming
pools and such contractor shall subcontract to a qualified contractor, in
the field concerned, all other work set forth in this chapter as being
the exclusive work of a plumbing, electrical, mechanical or liquefied
petroleum gas contractor.
Number of Questions 75
Time allowed (hours) 3
Subject Area # Quest.
Plan Reading & Estimating 4
Site Preparation, Excavation and Backfilling 7
Pool Shell Construction 20
Interior Surface Preparation and Finishing 15
Pool Equipment & Piping 11
Accessory Work 3
Care and Operation 7
▪ ACI 318 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete 2014
▪ Basic Safety. ISBN: 9781323676189
▪ Builder's Guide to Swimming Pool Construction
▪ Florida Administrative Code, Ch. 64E-9, Public Swimming Pools &
Bathing Places, 2009.
▪ Florida Building Code 2017 - Building, 2017.