PSI Tennessee BC-A - RESIDENTIAL CONTRACTOR
The PSI Tennessee Residential Contractor Full Online Home Study Course includes:
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
The 6 segments of test-taking techniques - NEW
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Printable Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- Printable Final Exams with question, answer, page number, book & solution
- More than 500 practice questions by chapter & book with correct answer, page number and solution.
Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
This book package includes all of the required references :
▪ International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2012,
▪ Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA),
▪ Carpentry and Building Construction, 2010 or 2016 (Student Edition),
▪ The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 2018, 4th Edition,
▪ Roofing Construction and Estimating, Daniel Atcheson,1995,
▪ Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, Clois E. Kicklighter, 8th edition (2015).
▪ Pipe and Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011,
▪ Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition, 2014,
Some states do require contractors to pass a separate “Business and Law Exam”. This exam is open book and requires the State specific NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book. This State specific book would be required in addition to the Basic NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book required for the NASCLA Accredited Exam. Tennessee Business & Law Link
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!