PSI Tennessee BC-A - RESIDENTIAL CONTRACTOR
The PSI Tennessee Residential Contractor Full Online Home Study Course includes:
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
The 6 segments of test-taking techniques - NEW
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Printable Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- Printable Final Exams with question, answer, page number, book & solution
- More than 500 practice questions by chapter & book with correct answer, page number and solution.
Is paying $199.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
This book package includes all of the required references :
▪ International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2012,
▪ Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA),
▪ Carpentry and Building Construction, 2010 or 2016 (Student Edition),
▪ The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 2018, 4th Edition,
▪ Roofing Construction and Estimating, Daniel Atcheson,1995,
▪ Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, Clois E. Kicklighter, 8th edition (2015).
▪ Pipe and Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011,
▪ Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition, 2014,
Some states do require contractors to pass a separate “Business and Law Exam”. This exam is open book and requires the State specific NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book. This State specific book would be required in addition to the Basic NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book required for the NASCLA Accredited Exam. Tennessee Business & Law Link
GAIN THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSES!
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.