Florida Roofing Contractor - Online Cram CourseOur Florida Roofing Cram is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Roofing Contractor Exam.The Online Home Study Cram includes:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques - as in the DIY
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- 3 Practice Exams with over 200 questions, answers page numbers & solutions
- 1-year access to online course and a live instructor (discounts on extensions)
- Access to a live instructor -Phone,Text message, Whatsapp, Facetime, or email.
- You will receive a discount code inside the course for $99.99 if you want to upgrade to the Full $299.99 Home Study Course.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
GUARANTEE YOU'LL PASS YOUR EXAM THE FIRST TIME BY UPGRADING TO OUR COMPLETE ONLINE HOME STUDY COURSE!
For just $299.99 the full course includes includes tab and highlight locations for all of the books plus many more practice questions. This is the best bet to make sure you don't have to take the exam a second or third time!
NEED BUSINESS AND FINANCE EXAM PREP?
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
Statistics for Roofing Contractor Exam 2019:
- 52% Passed
- 48% Failed
GAIN THE SKILLS AND CONFIDENCE YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!
Florida Roofing Contractor is a contractor whose services are unlimited in the roofing trade and who has the experience, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, alter, extend, or design, if not prohibited by law, and use materials and items used in the installation, maintenance, extension, and alteration of all kinds of roofing, waterproofing, and coating, except when coating is not represented to protect, repair, waterproof, stop leaks, or extend the life of the roof. The scope of work of a roofing contractor also includes skylights and any related work, required roof-deck attachments, and any repair or replacement of wood roof sheathing or fascia as needed during roof repair or replacement and any related work.