Commercial Pool Contractor - Complete Exam Ready Package
(Business and Finance & Commercial Pool)
Rental return (You do not rent the courses)
$1,299.99 Trade Books
$1,499.99 Trade & Business
$1,599.99 Trade Books / Highlighted & Tabbed
$1,799.99 Trade & Business/ Highlighted & Tabbed
The complete package includes:
- All the required books for the Florida Business and Finance and Trade Exams.
- Pre-printed tabs for your books so you can easily find important sections and help you navigate quickly through the books during your exams.
- Online home study exam prep courses for both the Business and Finance and Residential Pool Contractor Exams
- Unlimited access to online courses.
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Whatsapp, Facetime, or email.
You will receive the following 14 books required for your exams pre-tabbed and highlighted:
- ANSI/APSP -1 American National Standard for Public Swimming Pools, 2014
- ANSI/APSP-2 American National Standard for Public Spas,1999
- ANSI/APSP-3 American National Standard for Permanently Installed Residential Spas, 2014
- ANSI/APSP/ICC-5 American National Standard for Residential Inground Swimming Pools, 2011
- ANSI/NSF 50 – 2017, Equipment for Swimming Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs and other Recreational Water Facilities
- Chapter 64E-9, Public Swimming Pools and Bathing Places, (Formerly Ch. 10D-5), 2016.
- Pool and Spa Operator Handbook, 2017 Edition
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers, Builders, 6th Edition
- Guide to Shotcrete, (506R-16)
- NFPA 70 – 2014 National, Electrical Code, Softbound, Article 680, Swimming Pools, Fountains and Similar Installations, 2014
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 9th Edition, 2011
- Walker’s Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 31st Edition
Our Business and Finance and Commercial Pool Contractor Online Home Study Courses are the most valuable part of this package. Our courses are designed by contractors, for contractors and provide the most effective training available. They are the key to passing your both of your exams the first time.
Florida Business and Finance Exam Book Set
The Florida Business & Finance Exam is required for all first-time contractor license applicants in addition to taking the trade exam. This book package includes all of the required books for your Business Exam:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2018
Both the Business and Finance and Commercial Contractor Online Home Study Course include:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exams
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Practice exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final exams
- Short and specific videos about each particular topic
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via phone call, text message, Whatsapp, FaceTime, or email.
Over the years, we have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the blended format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
The Business and Finance Exam (125 questions) is a requirement for all types of contractors to become licensed in the State of Florida. This exam must be taken in addition to your trade exam. The Commercial Pool Contractor Exam consists of 85 questions. All applicants must score at least 70% in order to pass. The examination is open book.