Commercial Pool Contractor - Complete Exam Ready Package
(Business and Finance & Commercial Pool)
Rental return (You do not rent the courses)
$1,299.99 Trade Books
$1,499.99 Trade & Business
$1,599.99 Trade Books / Highlighted & Tabbed
$1,799.99 Trade & Business/ Highlighted & Tabbed
The complete package includes:
- All the required books for the Florida Business and Finance and Trade Exams.
- Pre-printed tabs for your books so you can easily find important sections and help you navigate quickly through the books during your exams.
- Online home study exam prep courses for both the Business and Finance and Commercial Pool Contractor Exams
- Unlimited access to online courses.
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Whatsapp, Facetime, or email.
You will receive the following 13 books required for your exams pre-tabbed and highlighted:
- ANSI/APSP -1 American National Standard for Public Swimming Pools, 2014
- ANSI/APSP-2 American National Standard for Public Spas,1999
- ANSI/APSP-3 American National Standard for Permanently Installed Residential Spas, 2014
- ANSI/APSP/ICC-5 American National Standard for Residential Inground Swimming Pools, 2011
- Chapter 64E-9, Public Swimming Pools and Bathing Places, (Formerly Ch. 10D-5), 2016.
- Pool and Spa Operator Handbook, 2022
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 - July 2022
- Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers, Builders, 6th Edition
- Guide to Shotcrete, (506R-16)
- NFPA 70 – 2017 National, Electrical Code, Softbound, Article 680, Swimming Pools, Fountains and Similar Installations, 2017
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 10th Ed
- Walker’s Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 32nd
Our Business and Finance and Commercial Pool Contractor Online Home Study Courses are the most valuable part of this package. Our courses are designed by contractors, for contractors and provide the most effective training available. They are the key to passing your both of your exams the first time.
Florida Business and Finance Exam Book Set
The Florida Business & Finance Exam is required for all first-time contractor license applicants in addition to taking the trade exam. This book package includes all of the required books for your Business Exam:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2022
Both the Business and Finance and Commercial Contractor Online Home Study Course include:
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exams
- The 4 segments of test-taking techniques
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Practice exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Final exams
- Short and specific videos about each particular topic
- 1-year access to online course (discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via phone call, text message, Whatsapp, FaceTime, or email.
Over the years, we have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the blended format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
The Business and Finance Exam (125 questions) is a requirement for all types of contractors to become licensed in the State of Florida. This exam must be taken in addition to your trade exam. The Commercial Pool Contractor Exam consists of 85 questions. All applicants must score at least 70% in order to pass. The examination is open book.
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
GAIN THE SKILLS AND CONFIDENCE YOU NEED TO PASS THE EXAM THE FIRST TIME!
CONSTRUCTION AND ELECTRICAL EXAM PASS RATE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS (DATA FROM PEARSON VUE & DBPR)CLICK ON EACH YEAR TO SEE FULL REPORT
All sales are final.
We are unable to issue a refund for your purchase. Please confirm the items that you require prior to making your purchase.
All items are non-returnable unless previously authorized and approved by a supervisor. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns that have been authorized and approved by a supervisor.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to us. We cannot accept a return without a Return Authorization Number. A copy of the itemized customer invoice listing the returned items must be enclosed with your return shipment. Shipping charges are non-reimbursable. We are unable to accept a credit card draft as a sales receipt.
All returns must be in salable condition.
We are unable to accept any returns on:
- All sale books
- All directories
- All codes and technical standards
- All society/association documents
- All study guides including EIT/FE/PE review texts and solution guides
- Shrink wrapped items that have been opened
- Software or books with disk packages that have been opened
- Items that have been special ordered
- Online courses
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Return Policy on this website.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Major Holidays.
We reserve the right to modify this Shipping Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Shipping Policy on this website.