The Florida Florida Marine Online Home Study Course includes:
- 1-year or UNLIMITED access to online course (50% discounts on extensions)
- Access to an instructor via Phone call, Text message, Zoom, or email.
- How to take this course video
- How to register for the exam(s)
- How to operate the Pearson Vue computer based testing video - NEW
- The 6 segments of test-taking techniques - NEW
- List of required reference books for your exam and when they update
- Highlight & tab locations for the required reference books
- Printable Practice Exams by book to allow you to focus on what you don't know
- 3 Printable 85 Question Final Exams with question, answer, page number, book & solution
- Short & specific videos about each particular topic - NEW
- More than 1,500 practice questions by chapter & book with correct answer, page number and solution.
Is paying $299.99 worth it to you if you can guarantee that do not have to take the exam a second or third time?
Florida Marine Online Home Study Course
Our Florida Marine Exam Prep Course is designed by contractors, for contractors. We provide the most effective training available to prepare you for the Florida Marine Exam.
The Marine exam is a requirement to become licensed in the State of Florida.
Over the years, We have created the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With the Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractor's license. The ability to be able to get an instructor on the phone when you need them is the huge advantage to ensure that you give yourself the best chance of passing the exam the first time.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
Book Options - Buy / Rent / Finance
Complete Contractor Application Assistance $300 + State Fees
DID YOU KNOW? Every time you fail the exam, you must pay the State of Florida $135 + $80 to Pearson Vue per exam.
Statistics for Marine 2021:
> 58% Passed
> 42% Failed